Monday, April 18, 2016

I'm back

So it's been a minute but I'm finally writing again. In February I got absolutely shit on by the flu and then school just took precedence. Hopefully you guys (yes, all three of my readers) can forgive me.
chris farley david spade tommy boy Come On Eileen dexys midnight runners
Thanks for reading, mom.

BUT while I have been away from this blog I have not been away from watching movies, well-made and terrible alike. After I finish this I'm going to review Transformers 4. Spoiler: it fucking sucked. 

I really do enjoy writing these though and I'm glad that I'm finally back to it. I've got a long list of movies to write about and I've got to try to get through them all before too long.

yoda the empire strikes back do or do not star wars
Piss off, Yoda.

-- Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment